As of 2003, only an estimated 47% of the programmable thermostats installed (in USA), were being used in the program mode. The other 53% were being used in manual. The difficulty that many users find to program a thermostat is the key factor that prevents users from setting thermostat schedules.
Show More »« Show Less
Do you know a way to accomplish this Quest?
Nest Thermostat in Cooling Mode: Current temperature is set to 74 degrees Fahrenheit, and "Airwave" is activated (enabling the Air Conditioner compressor to stop some time ahead of the fan to save energy).
More »« Less